Travel-Boo | Guest Post Guidelines
Want to write for Travel-Boo?
Got an awesome story to tell? Want to write for Travel-Boo? We’d love to hear from you!
Here at Travel-Boo, we love featuring useful and informative travel guides, itineraries and stories written by awesome, fellow travel bloggers that are centred around our main travel niche destinations, being Portugal, Spain and Greece.
If you have a guide or informative story to share that you think we’d love, then we’d like to hear your pitch.
Before reaching out, be sure to read our guidelines as listed below:
- Subject should be based around Greece, Spain or Portugal travel content that we haven’t yet published on our own site.
- We are particularly interested in Itineraries, Top Things to do in…, Destination guides type of posts, but are open to other suggestions that you may have too.
- Your guest post should be 100% original and not have been published elsewhere (we will run a plagiarism check before publishing).
- Guest featuring is only open to fellow travel bloggers, no commercial sites will be accepted.
- Ideally the post should be anywhere between 1000 – 2000 words in length.
- We will allow two do-follow contextual links to your chosen non-competing posts as well as 1 do-follow link to your homepage.
- We will publish your piece within a week of receiving it (if for whatever reason we aren’t able to meet this deadline, we will communicate this to you).
- Please ensure that the post is well researched, informative and well written too. If your post is riddled with typos and grammatical errors, we will reject it outright.
- If we feel your piece is not up to standard, we reserve the right to reject the post altogether as quality and usefulness to our readers is extremely important. We will of course communicate our reasons to you and provide you and opportunity to revise your submission.
- We require high-quality horizontal images. As far as possible please provide up between 2 to 5 images. These need to be your OWN photos and owned by yourself.
- We may edit your post to suit our writing style, tone and quality as well as for SEO purposes.
- We do make use of affiliates and ad networks and will include these into the published post.
- We may choose to source our own images for the post if we feel the quality of photos provided does not meet our standard.
- Please also include a short author bio (no more than 200 words) as well as links to your social media channels.
- We may also interlink other relevant Travel-Boo content into the published post.
- Feel free to reach out and send your pitch to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you soon!