11 Inspiring Travel Photos of Santorini, Greece!
Have you ever dreamt of that perfect Greek Island getaway? Well, so did we!
After years of admiring stunning photos of Santorini online, we finally got to visit this beautiful Greek Island, part of the Cyclades group, and were able to admire the breathtaking imagery in real life.
Admittedly, I was nervous including Santorini into our Greece holiday. Scared that the island may be somewhat of a cliché and overrun by tourists, we were sceptical.
But boy were we wrong, Santorini is everything you’d expect and so much more! Since that holiday, both myself and my partner have yearned to go back and relive the magical moments we had on this island. To understand why, be sure to read my post on the top reasons to visit Santorini.
So today I decided to revisit those fond memories by publishing 11 of our favourite pictures of Santorini that we’d snapped whilst visiting.
Tip: If you’re planning a tour of the different Cyclades Islands, including Mykonos, then be sure to read up on how best to travel from Mykonos to Santorini.
Before you go, be sure to plan & book your Greece Travel Essentials:
- Search & Book flights here on Skyscanner
- Book your car rental through AutoEurope
- For Ferry tickets, book here on FerryHopper
- Search hotels here on Booking.com, or on VRBO for apartment-style stays
- Click here to browse & book bus and train tickets
- Lastly, don’t forget about travel insurance for your trip!
Pssst…Before you jet off to idyllic Greece, be sure you have all your essentials packed by reading our European packing guide.
1. Santorini Views
2. Beautiful architecture around every corner
3. White-washed buildings remind you, you’re in Greece!
4. Vibrant colours pop against the white
5. Amoudi Bay, for a great seafood lunch
6. The beautiful town of Oia
7. Blue-domed churches everywhere, what’s not to love!
8. Our hotel view, view of the Caldera (Volcano Island)
9. The most incredible sunsets ever.
10. Quintessential Greece, truly magical
11. Yet more, gorgeous views of Santorini
I truly hope that these images of Santorini have inspired you to plan a visit. I’m confident that you’ll love this romantic island as much as we did!
If you’ve visited before, then I’d love to hear from you. What did you enjoy the most and do you have any tips or suggestions for others wanting to plan the perfect Santorini holiday?
Feel free to comment in the comments section down below.